SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 207 COMPULSORY ENGLISH-I
Aiou solved assignment 1 for code 207 for Matric level compulsory English-I for the semester autumn 2016. Solved assignment 1 code 207 autumn 2016. aiou solved assignment 1 code 207, code 207 aiou solved assignment 1 autumn 2016, autumn 2016 aiou solved assignment 1 code 207. solved assignment 1 code 207, aiou solved assignment 1 code 207 spring 2017.
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 207 QUESTIONS # 1 AUTUMN 2016
Q.01: IN UNIT 1, YOU HAVE READ THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN KAMAL BAIG AND THE POLICEMAN. SUPPOSE YOU ARE TRAVELING BY A TRAIN AND MEET A PERSON NAMED ALI. YOU ASK THIS PERSON SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS NAME, HOME TOWN, EDUCATION, JOB OR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU LIKE TO ASK. USE THE QUESTION WORDS GIVEN BELOW AND THEN WRITE 5 QUESTIONS THAT YOU WOULD ASK ALI. FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE: (1 0)
Example: Where are you going?
1. WHAT = What is your full name please?
II. WHERE = Where do you live?
III. WH0 = Who is with you?
Iv. WHY = Why you are going to city?
v. WHEN = When you will return from at?
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 207 QUESTIONS # 2 AUTUMN 2016
Q.02: WE MEET DIFFERENT PEOPLE BELONGING TO DIFFERENT PLACES OR REGIONS PAKISTAN. HOW WILL YOU INTRODUCE THE PEOPLE MENTIONED IN EXERCISE 15, PAGE 36 OF YOU TEXT BOOK? (10)
I) ALLAH DAD FROM BAHAWALPUR: My name is Allah Dad from Bahawalpur. I am twenty-five years old and was born in Bahawalpur. I am married and have a one-year-old son. Rahat my wife is a house wife. We liv in Hyderabad city along with my husband’s family.
2) ZUBAIDA FROM TURBAT: My name is Zubaida. I am thirty years old and was born in Turbat. My father owns a small shop that deals in local handicrafts. I ant married and have two sons, Ali. Ahmed. My husband is a small landowner, and grows mangoes in a small orchard. I may become a school teacher.
3) AASHIOUE FROM THATTA: My name is Aashique. I am twenty-four years old and was born in Thalia. I have a small shop that deals in local handicrafts. I sell “Ajraks”. Sindhi and Balochi embroidered mirror work dresses. I ant married. My wife name is Asia. She is house wife.
4) MIR HASSAN FROM GIIARI DUPATTA: My name is Mir Hassan. I am twenty-six years old and was born in Ghari Dupatta. I am a small landowner, and grows crops in a small orchard. Now we live in Hyderabad city with my family. I am married and have one son and one daughter. My wife name is Maleeha. She is house wife.
5) YOUNIS FROM MANSEHRA: My name is Younis. I am sixteen years old and was born in Mansehra. I have taken admission to the matric, programm of the Atlanta lqbal Open University. My parents are extremely supportive of my education and he wants me to study for at least a Master’s degree. So that I may become a banker.
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 207 QUESTION # 4
Q.04: IN UNIT 2, EXERCISE 3, YOU HAVE READ AND LISTENED THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN MAJOR HAQ AND SOOMRO. SUPPOSE YOU WANT TO GET A HOUSE ON RENT. YOU GO TO A PROPERTY DEALER AND ASK HIM SOME QUESTIONS. WRITE FIVE QUESTIONS WHICH YOU WILL ASK THE PROPERTY DEALER ABOUT HIRING THE HOUSE.
I. I want to shift to a new house because the landlord has increased the rent.
ii. I am not satisfied with my previous location.
iii. I need a little bit bigger house as compare to previous house.
iv. New house would be well furnished and presentable.
v. I need that new house which is nearby my job area.
AUTUMN 2016 AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 207
Q.05: IN UNIT 2, PAGE 47, YOU HAVE READ AND LISTENED TO THE RECORDED TEXT 4. NOW ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BASED ON THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN ARIFA AND RIFFAT. (10)
1. HOW MANY IN LAWS DOES ARIFA HAS IN HER FAMILY? Six laws does Arifa has in her family.
II. WHO IS GETTING MARRIED? Sara is getting married.
III:- WHEN IS THE WEDDING CEREMONY SCHEDULED TO TAKE PLACE? The wedding ceremony scheduled is to take place in December.
IV. WHO IS VERY BUSY? Arifa is very busy?
V. WHO IS BED RIDDEN? Arifa’s father in law is bed ridden.
AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 1 CODE 207 SPRING 2017
Q.06: IN UNIT 2, PAGE 41, YOU HAVE STUDIED DIFFERENT WORDS TO EXPRESS REASON. NOW READ THE QUESTIONS BELOW BY WRITING SUITABLE REASONS. USE THE WORD GIVEN IN THE BRACKETS. FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE:
Example: I am working hard to complete this project as I have to get my degree. (10)
WHY DO WE NEED TO KEEP OUR SURROUNDINGS CLEAN? (BECAUSE):-
Because clean surroundings keep us physically and mentally fit.
II) WHY IS THERE SO MUCH CRIME IN OUR COUNTRY? (AS)
As in Pakistan there is too much unemployment.
III. WHY DO WE NEED TO GET COMPUTER TRAINING? (SINCE)
Since all official data have transferred in computerize form so it is essential to get computer training.
iv. WHY SHOULD WE TRAVEL BY METRO BUS? (BECAUSE)
Because metro bus I very economical and comfortable.
v. WHY SHOULD WE WEAR PROPER DRESS AT WORK PLACE? (AS)
As show the difference between public members and faculty members.